Who We Are!
We offer quality electrician service, let us tell you something more about us and how we do it.
The tools used by our electrician service can be divided into two parts:
- Pliers: They are used for gripping, bending and compressing objects or materials firmly. Examples are the long-nose or side cutting pliers.
- Screwdrivers and nut drivers: As the name implies, it is a tool used for driving or removing nuts and screws.
- Wire/cable strippers: This is a hand held device used to remove the insulating part of an electrical wire so the conductor inside can be seen.
- Measuring devices: One of the most common is the multi-meter which can measure voltage, current and resistance. Others are the frequency counter, galvanometer, microwave power meter, etc.
- Power Drills: It is machine driven and is used to boreholes into objects or materials.
- Power Saws: It is also machine driven and used to cut different materials using rotary motion.
Our Residential electrical wiring is always covered within insulated materials. The essence is to protect residents from electrical shock. Most of the residential wiring is the single phase & 120/240 Volts, and consisting of 3 wires, positive and negative & neutral. They also maintain home appliances like refrigerators, televisions, toasters, kettles, blender and microwave ovens should they develop electrical faults.